• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

5/4-6 possible severe wx

And now the sky is clear again. 71/58 now. Who knows what will happen here.

And the sad part is they could be wrong....I have looked at three maybe four different radars and none of them are the same when you put them in future mode.

I hope not. If they are, let's hope it's bust in a good way. Because it feels really sticky outside here in Indian Trail.

What's the timing with this? Are there multiple lines?
The short range guidance isn’t doing well but several models indicate a second line developing on top of the NC/TN border near Mountain City, TN. And 1-3 clusters could sweep upstate SC anytime through midnight. Just from what I see on Tropical Tidbits.

I hope not. If they are, let's hope it's bust in a good way. Because it feels really sticky outside here in Indian Trail.

You're right...I cannot tell much about what's going to happen in Laurens SC we are at 84 now so I would imagine it's going to be pretty damn nasty when it does hit....Looks to me like the main energy is staying North but I don't know what I am looking at so?

You're right...I cannot tell much about what's going to happen in Laurens SC we are at 84 now so I would imagine it's going to be pretty damn nasty when it does hit....

You may just far enough south to escape the brunt of these storms. They look to be training along the warm front. Little concerned as to what they do when they move closer to Charlotte where the boundary has pretty much set up. Looks to right along U.S. 74.

You may just far enough south to escape the brunt of these storms. They look to be training along the warm front. Little concerned as to what they do when they move closer to Charlotte where the boundary has pretty much set up. Looks to right along U.S. 74.

Well I was looking at the GFS over on Tropical Tidbits when I put it in motion looks all the yellows are staying North. Now showing the Low closer to the NC/SC line? Like I said I don't know what I am looking at.

Almost no wind right now. It's eerily calm and any wind we are getting is from the SW...

Back