• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 4/4-4/6 Severe Threat

Might have to keep an eye out on the tail end of that line bordering Tarrant County too, as the xells interacts with the outflow boundary and tries to take a right turn.

Hey @accu35, you need to watch the weather early tomorrow morning through the day, signals are actually worrisome for somewhere around your neck of the woods . may not verify, but HRRR has some very intense storms near you in south Alabama. Just keep a eye on it. First time I've really ever seen a blue updraft swath. There may be a intense tornado or two in south Alabama tommorow.

Also goes to the other south Alabama board members, keep a eye on tommorow in case things do take a turn for the worse.
Thank you Zander for updating me. Another scary day

Ok, so BMX shows the line crossing into Georgia around 4 or 5 tomorrow.. David Chandley shows 10 am through 2 pm.. thoughts on these timing differences?

Yeah I'm at least slightly intrigued on this. Looks very conditional but the HRRR hints at this with storms firing in the evening. BL kind of recovers but it's very meh on instability. Anything that fires later in the day has some potential though.

View attachment 116752View attachment 116753
Ummmm. I'm out of town working in Beaufort SC, just north of Hilton Head. I take it purple isn't good.

I could possibly see a low end MDT (or maybe higher end ENH) IF** the 3km NAM and HRRR are right. 00z nam (3k) looks pretty ominous around here.
Both WRFs absolutely light up the southern AL area. I could absolutely see the MCS breaking into semi-discrete cells there.

Not much wind or hail here (had some stones mixed in with the rain for a few minutes), but the vivid lightning (including cloud-to-ground), the shelf cloud, the blinding rain, the training and the loud cracks of thunder, all combined for a just plain ol' awesome storm!

Back