• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 4/4-4/6 Severe Threat

Looking at all the cams I’m really thinking a moderate risk area may be needed in this general area. All of the cams want to break apart the lower section into discrete to semi -discrete supercells in the area of better directional shear, instability and almost due west bulk shear.

Attachments

• 37AD3A50-E032-4FBD-9FC3-934D942B83FF.jpeg
    37AD3A50-E032-4FBD-9FC3-934D942B83FF.jpeg
    562.3 KB · Views: 25
Looking at all the cams I’m really thinking a moderate risk area may be needed in this general area. All of the cams want to break apart the lower section into discrete to semi -discrete supercells in the area of better directional shear, instability and almost due west bulk shear.

Leaning highly towards a moderate risk updated later this morning. The latest outlook has upped wind threat to 45%, along with 10% hatched tornado risk and 15% hail risk in Southern AL/GA on the early morning update...while maintaining ENH currently. I do expect a MOD upgrade later this morning

You may have some bad tornadoes this morning in south Alabama. Hrrr held overnight. You may have a strong/violent tornado somewhere in the corridor just south of the warm front

Here we go in a few hours it's going to get nasty. Be safe guys. Screenshot_20220405-045606.png

Seems nws thinks tornado potential is low from meager low level lapse rates, that was one of the hampers for this event will see how things go!

Back