• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 4/28-30 2020 Severe Chance

I have 4 cats at my house. 2 are mine and the other 2 are my roommates. My cats could care less about anything unless it involves food or cuddles. Storms do not phase them! Haha.
6 here, 4 hate storms.
8 here and all 8 hate a storm! Along with their owner! I cannot crawl under the bed with them. I would If I could though. Rain has started to move in here...Glad that is happening it will knock our temps out of the 70's.

I got 2 terrors here. They're both 10 months, thus at the age where they're only cute when they're sleep (like right now).

You guys are more than welcome to take them off my hands.

(Oh yeah, they are also indifferent to storms)

The 85 corridor between Greenville, SC and Charlotte, NC has become the new tornado alley in 2020. Just lovely

I've always alluded to the fact that the Upstate and the Charlotte Metro seem to be a tornado hotspot. As well as damaging winds. Especially recently. I can only imagine that those numbers will continue to climb as time goes on. We are overdue for a significant tornado outbreak in our area, much like the May 5th, 1989 outbreak.

Radar is a lot more "lit" than I thought it would be given what the SPC and others have said. I'm not overly concerned atm, but I am curious as to what these storms do once they hit the LLJ and wind energy over the Piedmont. I wouldn't sleep on this quite yet.

Back