• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 3/24-3/26 possible severe wx

Does any other model support the severe weather?
Many other models show that we get some solid parameters and some sort of low forced Convective stuff in the aft, but I don’t know if there will be enough forcing for our areas the break the EML/cap that comes with it, however for areas down to our SW in MS/AL/LA I’m shocked there wasn’t a 15%, certainly could be some nasty severe down there, but high bust potential given gulf cluster before

Many other models show that we get some solid parameters and some sort of low forced Convective stuff in the aft, but I don’t know if there will be enough forcing for our areas the break the EML/cap that comes with it, however for areas down to our SW in MS/AL/LA I’m shocked there wasn’t a 15%, certainly could be some nasty severe down there, but high bust potential given gulf cluster before
Yeah I was peeping that on the models it definitely looks like they were slowing down and only really impacting western areas of the SE

The crickets sounds in this thread is surprising given this type of look still popping up, as I’ve said before easy bust potential wrt warm front progression north but shear is more impressive this time D8B2BABE-8C9D-43EE-A838-01EB091421E5.png15C02C72-3527-4A7D-9A67-D8E82983372B.png78281B46-11E2-42BC-A15E-D81697252479.png

GSP has a hazardous weather outlook for our area mentioning the possibility of severe storms yet their AFD pretty much says no big deal.

I would think isolated severe threat would be there. Mostly a gusty wind threat with the line of storms heavy rain thunder/lightning. Looks like 1-2 inches of rain timing looks to be Thursday night very early Friday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe some storms in SC/GA from the left over front that gets washed out but we’d need to see some big changes for a legit threat to come back, however the look for LA/MS/AR is problematic

Back