• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical 2023 Tropical thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointing Euro. The cane now is just a weak recurving low. there is another one that will recurve 1000 miles east of that and 1 weak crossover in the BOC that i just dont think will happen. Joe Bastardi has cancelled a sept to remember and now says Sept will be below normal. Overall, its time to wait till next season and hope somehow the tropics will remember how to be favorable.

ecmwf_mslp_pcpn_atl_64.png

Better luck next year

gfs_mslp_pcpn_watl_64.png

This is where it ends up. I know it might end up east of bermuda, over NC or never develops at the next run, lol

This is probably why JB is talking about the season slowing down during the peak. Doesn't mean we won't have something but it's not super favorable the last week of August into the first third of September. Extrapolate this out and it may get favorable again the last third of September into early October

eps_chi200_global_9.png

Vs

eps_chi200_global_31.png

What gets mildly interesting to me is the potential to have one of the trio of systems in the Atlantic or maybe a 4th wave to potentially not be enticed out to sea then the CONUS pattern reverting back to what we've seen a lot this summer with a ridge in the west trough in the east. If that happens maybe you can grab something and pull it north but that seems low potential at best

@lexxnchloe ...

You NEED to get into the correct thinking..
WE here around (ILM & just outside the forecast area(s)..

We knocked off our clock between, Sept 14th too Mid~ Oct.. 15th through 30th..
You EVER been through a good CANE in WILM?..

Heh, Heh, Heh.. ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back