• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 2023 Spring Severe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a decent setup right now to get a supercell that splits and a dominant strong cell moves right but there's no evidence of that happening. It's just a bunch of meh bumping around and interfering

It's a decent setup right now to get a supercell that splits and a dominant strong cell moves right but there's no evidence of that happening. It's just a bunch of meh bumping around and interfering

story of my life lately with storms....the warned cell is moving my way but will fizzle most likely.

Sunday looks to have potential. Think we will see some watches up if the hi-res are correct. Also looks windy east of the low track regardless of storms.

I wont complain, had a insane lightshow for a over a hr, then some decent wind and 2 different hail cores though neither bigger than say a quarter with most being pea-nickel type stuff....nothing severe wind or hail wise. Still better than a lot of storms the last few years, which sadly means not many good storms.

Tomorrow could have several rounds of storms with all storm modes possible....low top supercells seem likely....any discrete ones will probably spin up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back