• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really interested to see how Nov and Dec shake out in the precip department, generally both are on the low end qpf wise. But this year has been so strange for my location, literally feast or famine
Jan 5.21
Feb 2.19
Mar 5.46
Apr 2.44
May 3.93
Jun 1.69
Jul 8.66
Aug 1.78
Sept 7.51
Oct 1.32

Halloween has come and gone. I only had 12 trick-or-treaters. It was raining, and most of the kids go to Main St to hit the big old homes there. Some of them really go all out decorating.

Now that it's November it's time to look forward to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and winter storms.

Halloween has come and gone. I only had 12 trick-or-treaters. It was raining, and most of the kids go to Main St to hit the big old homes there. Some of them really go all out decorating.

Now that it's November it's time to look forward to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and winter storms.
Like Meatloaf said, 2 out of 3 ain’t bad!
Currently 75 ?

Saw these cool looking cumulus clouds a couple days ago.

Attachments

• 20221102_082001.jpg
    20221102_082001.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 20221102_082338.jpg
    20221102_082338.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11

Did you move to Buffalo?

I spy a future post in the archive thread.
View attachment 123500

giphy.gif

Sheesh it was nasty this morning outside with how it felt. Knew it was going to be warm, but I didn't expect that.

Glad this is it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back