• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t you been reading, winter is cancelled. A few key notes…SER, NOAA’s winter forecast, and some volcanoes erupting. 90s in December.

Oh gosh. I remember you . You said you’re new here but you’re not. You’re Stephenb from Anderson. The one that was constantly complaining about everything last winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what this year winter will bring? Hopefully I get to see at least one snowstorm even if it’s just flurries that would be a win in my book

Oh gosh. I remember you . You said you’re new here but you’re not. You’re Stephenb from Anderson. The one that was constantly complaining about everything last winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never heard of him ?

One day people will learn that we can see your IP addresses and who they match to or what banned accounts they match. Most of the time we just approve it and hope for better behavior. We also see your deleted posts too some of you guys are funny with the things you say and delete.

One day people will learn that we can see your IP addresses and who they match to or what banned accounts they match. Most of the time we just approve it and hope for better behavior. We also see your deleted posts too some of you guys are funny with the things you say and delete.
I’m a changed man now. Unless that rain/snow line gets anywhere close to me.

There's money to be made with this, somehow! ?
??

I’m a changed man now. Unless that rain/snow line gets anywhere close to me.
It’ll get close to you, but you’ll be on the rainy side, 99.99999999456732% of the time in Anderson! Your ONLY hope is A Jan ‘11 type storm, or a clipper!

It’ll get close to you, but you’ll be on the rainy side, 99.99999999456732% of the time in Anderson! Your ONLY hope is A Jan ‘11 type storm, or a clipper!
Hey now, I did get a decent snow back in January around 4 inches. Not sure if that storm was a January 11 type or not.

Avatar 2 will be 190 minutes long. And you know theatres will pack in at LEAST 45 minutes of ads and previews. Guessing there will be spike in people getting catheterized in December lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back