• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just testing for winter..
f43669fa2d758bf3575e75b836af83ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might have been okay as a stand alone movie but sucked as the ending. They should have just ended it with the 2018 one.
Even though it sucked for us, it make sense that Michael was weak in the movie due to the beating he got from Halloween kills. He’s old, maybe Lori granddaughter new future baby will be the next “Michael Myers”. Focus will be more towards that.

Leaves are gone on top of Beech Mountain. It's sunny but looks like winter.
View attachment 123086
It's currently just 25 there now. I am quite surprised they didn't make snow during all this. I know it's still a bit early weather wise to open, but it's been well below freezing for a couple of days now. With a week like this, it seems they could have made quite a bit and had at least a week of skiing for the early birds.

I am going to bring this up again, about the descrepency of difference of the "Official" temp for ATL at the d a m n airport. It was 38 at Hartsfield, one mile away a friend reported 31 on his thermometer. The reading is taken in the middle of the concrete hell of runways at the airport and it is extremely unrepresentative of the acutual temps of where people live. This has been a brutal controversy for decades.

Leaves are gone on top of Beech Mountain. It's sunny but looks like winter.
View attachment 123086
The wind we been getting this week really brought them down. Been cold too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back