• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand why this city doesn't have one more in-depth and interactive meteorologist. All or their forecasts are the most basic boiler plate minimal amount of time it takes to do it. They do facebook live videos and just read the idiots comments and questions, like I care that some low IQ moron from Dacula wants to know if its going to rain at her house.

Eh, the general population isn't watching their local news to learn how weather works. They just want to know how to dress/when to plan and to look at eye candy.

Keep it super simple stupid is a thing that surprisingly works well in a lot of life.

Eh, the general population isn't watching their local news to learn how weather works. They just want to know how to dress/when to plan and to look at eye candy.

Keep it super simple stupid is a thing that surprisingly works well in a lot of life.
I really need to come to grips with this, you’re definitely right.

Dumbmasses as the saying goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly going to be pretty disappointed if I don't see rain from Ian and that's what the 12k NAM and UKMET imply. We'll have a good idea in 24 hours, if he's a fair bit off the coast instead of close to on it, that seems pretty likely.

Have to feel for the forecasters because...ouch. Definitely felt like Tampa or just south of it sounded right.

It will be 60 degrees outside at night (with a forecast low of 50) and 74 in the house and my wife will have a legit argument with me to turn the air on. That’s her first call of action: to turn the air on.

It will be 60 degrees outside at night (with a forecast low of 50) and 74 in the house and my wife will have a legit argument with me to turn the air on. That’s her first call of action: to turn the air on.
I turn the air on until it's in the '50s outside

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back