• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, crap. I was hoping for some significant rains from Ian. Looks like I'll be watching for a frontal passage in about 10 days. It's getting dry, but that's not really all that unusual for September and October in Georgia. I don't see anyone west of Augusta getting any significant rain from Ian. He's heading to SC/NC. Congrats Carolina folks, you win, again...always the Carolina's that get the best weather. I'm not worried about Florida. They've been preparing and building for hurricanes for decades now.
Looks like a beautiful weekend in Atlanta. I will be able to go to the Braves game on Saturday !

I don't get why we don't just keep everything that is caused by a storm in one thread. If the rain, wind, tornadoes, flooding is being caused by Ian, then just keep it all in one thread for Ian instesd of having to go back and forth between two different theeads for info and discussion on the same storm.
Cope and honestly at this point with the track going so far east we probably aren't going to be an inland thread unless modeling jumps west overnight

Last edited:
The weeniegasms in the Ian thread! It’s utterly ridiculous! Think y’all had never seen a hurricane befor! ?? ?
Prepare for takeoff!
It’s about to be a Cat 6
No rain for Shetley
??

Well if we were gonna have only one US hurricane this year... Ian is about the biggest one realistically possible ?

Going to be quite funny if Atlanta doesn’t get much rain from this after all the local Mets have been hollering about this weekend being a washout

I don't really understand why this city doesn't have one more in-depth and interactive meteorologist. All or their forecasts are the most basic boiler plate minimal amount of time it takes to do it. They do facebook live videos and just read the idiots comments and questions, like I care that some low IQ moron from Dacula wants to know if its going to rain at her house.

I don't really understand why this city doesn't have one more in-depth and interactive meteorologist. All or their forecasts are the most basic boiler plate minimal amount of time it takes to do it. They do facebook live videos and just read the idiots comments and questions, like I care that some low IQ moron from Dacula wants to know if its going to rain at her house.
because I don't work there...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back