• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I’m a new poster here just thought I’ll give this site a try and learn from the best Mets on here I’m from the Columbus Ohio area and I love the winter weather so I’m all about the cold and snow hopefully this year this winter season will be better than last year

Hey guys I’m a new poster here just thought I’ll give this site a try and learn from the best Mets on here I’m from the Columbus Ohio area and I love the winter weather so I’m all about the cold and snow hopefully this year this winter season will be better than last year
Welcome to the forums!

Welcome aboard!

Car update
- MBRP catback exhaust
- Catless downpipe
- Injen cold air intake (induction noise)
- AEM water/methanol kit for detonation prevention/prevent carbon buildup and way lower Inlet temperatures (it has lowered them by nearly 50F !!!)
- TB spacer
- Boost gauge
- NGK iridium spark plugs meant for tuning
- Velossa tech Big mouth intake
Car is getting a stage 1, base tune on Saturday, along with pops and bangs. made sure last week everything was running good (tune up), and it is. MPG wise I get around 23 city and 30 highway, when I daily drive it (work/going places) I treat it gentle but every now and then I have my fun with it, after all it’s only a 1.6 liter engine from Hyundai lol. Turbocharged cars are fun project cars when done the right way. In the future I’m gonna try to go for a TCU tune and a stuffed k03 turbocharger/upgraded head studs. Plan on taking this thing to the drag strip in the future

Here’s a clip of what it sounds like

Sure it will lol it does every Dec. Even when it snowed in Dec 2018 that month was above average. Based on the last decade its a pretty good bet Dec is above average.
Last December was a hell of a torch December out here. Multiple tornado outbreaks followed by 8 inches of snow a week later in January. These last 2 La Nina winters have been incredible for snow in middle Tennessee so I’ll take my chances with a rare 3rd Nina winter in a row for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back