• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Reaction score
Congrats
8c478df7fab8c34da65f6dec5f3d8d26.jpg

mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowlover87

Reaction score
Such a tragedy at the Raleigh Christmas parade today. Just horrible. I am really curious to see why the brakes failed.

So when something like that happens does someone get charged and go to jail ? I wonder how that works when it's a freak accident.

Brick Tamland

Reaction score
So when something like that happens does someone get charged and go to jail ? I wonder how that works when it's a freak accident.

The 20 year old driver was charged with misdemeanor death by vehicle, careless and reckless driving, unsafe movement, and improper equipment. Not sure why he was charged unless something was wrong with the brakes that he should have known about. It looked like the truck had been modified and lifted, so wonder if that made something happened to the brakes.

Reaction score
Widespread 70’s possible for the southeast on the first day of meteorological winter. Got to love wasting cold air before winter lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bham 99

Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody freaking out because there's not snow storms on the models and we're only at the mid to late part of November. Anything in December is a bonus. Things don't start going till January in most places. Some of the you are just giving yourself anxiety for no reason.

metwannabe

Meanager and I don't care
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody freaking out because there's not snow storms on the models and we're only at the mid to late part of November. Anything in December is a bonus. Things don't start going till January in most places. Some of the you are just giving yourself anxiety for no reason.
Not everybody just 2

Oconeexman

Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts. We've been below normal most of November so expect the opposite for part of December. Then get some +pna in Jan and Feb..thats our climo prime anyway. So cliff divers in Nov is plum stupid imo

Bham 99

Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts. We've been below normal most of November so expect the opposite for part of December. Then get some +pna in Jan and Feb..thats our climo prime anyway. So cliff divers in Nov is plum stupid imo
We probably need an above normal December to make sure that we have a better chance at colder than normal January. We all know it's not going to be cold for 3 months straight. Rather it be cold in January than in December.