• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some good scenery not far from you in NW AR.

Yeah it's pretty decent here in the city too(Turkey Mountain the river) but I know... The winter will be interesting

BTW, just out of curiosity, did you qualify for that $10K relocation incentive when you moved to Tulsa?

No because my job wasn't work from home(my understanding was it had to be)

Yeah it's pretty decent here in the city too(Turkey Mountain the river) but I know... The winter will be interesting

Have you been to the Gathering Place ?

Have you been to the Gathering Place ?

Yes I went in January when I was still visiting (it was freezing but not snowy although mom said she wants to see it snowy and I bet it's amazing) and then took my parents and little brother there last month when they were here. My mom loved it. My brother is at that age where he gets bored sometimes but he had a few things he liked

Last edited:
Yes I went in January when I was still visiting (it was freezing but not snowy although mom said she wants to see it snowy and I bet it's amazing) and then took my parents and little brother there last month when they were here. My mom loved it. My brother is at that age where he gets bored sometimes but he had a few things he liked
Don't you have a birthday in Late July ? If so happy birthday !

Yeah it has to be work from home. I saw YouTube video on all the cities that are paying people to move there. Pretty interesting concept.

Letsss gooo!!!!! Happy birthday ! You a legend for having a July birthday ! Mine is on the 30th!

My younger sisters birthday is on the 27th

It was always a fun week when we were kids lol

My little brother on the other hand waited til December odd one out lol but at least his birthday it's not 100 out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back