• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate north to south moving storms. It nearly impossible to get severe weather coming off Ashe county area. But heavy rain yes easy to do. This is extremely heavy rain

Surprised no flood advisories water is flooding the ditches now. Mean storm came off Allegheny county into Wilkes. Rain easily over 2” hr

Heavy tropical rains over the foothills. Blinding rains coming down taylorsville Lenoir hickory brushy mtns Statesville hickory watch out soon

I need to learn how to be satisfied. I find myself wishing for weather out of season all the time. Ex: was wishing for storms back in February, now am wanting cooler temps and at least the illusion of snow chances. Grass is always greener I guess

I need to learn how to be satisfied. I find myself wishing for weather out of season all the time. Ex: was wishing for storms back in February, now am wanting cooler temps and at least the illusion of snow chances. Grass is always greener I guess
try Wilkes co or north/west. Elevation brings storms. Lots more precip. Even in warming climate still much better than low lands of SC. Snow in the spring is the new norm with less early winter. Fall is violent with late season hurricanes/tornado/snow mixture.

try Wilkes co or north/west. Elevation brings storms. Lots more precip. Even in warming climate still much better than low lands of SC. Snow in the spring is the new norm with less early winter. Fall is violent with late season hurricanes/tornado/snow mixture.
I’d actually love to try out the mountain climate for a few years to see how I like it. I’m certainly interested to see if there’s any major difference in my experiences in Spartanburg’s weather/climate vs Raleigh

I bet we see tropical storm off NC form before the gulf storm. Euro is crazy high odds now. High waves and rip currents could kill some off the OBX down to Myrtle

After 0.2 yesterday my monthly total is 2.65 so far. Who's has more and who has less? Trying to see where I stand. Feel like I'm doing alright so far but I'm sure there are a lot on here with more.
5.13 with 3.61 since Friday. I’ve cashed out after a rough start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back