• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ollie Williams can you help me figure out how to change color tables on WSV models? Temps are all orange from 50-90 so right now the US looks like Mars when I generate models

Moderate risk out for a little in NC but mostly VA and WV. Slight risk north/west NC. #flooding

4 straight days of constant fever, sinus pressure, sounds of crackling/pressure in my nose/sinuses, extreme congestion, extreme amounts of mucus, cough, face pain. by far the worst sinus infection I’ve ever had

I’m still in the hospital, my liver is complicating things now. Say it looks like a liver of an 80 year old alcoholic. Still waiting on another hospital and they are going to have to do a biopsy on my liver, while they take out my gallbladder! This sucks

I’m still in the hospital, my liver is complicating things now. Say it looks like a liver of an 80 year old alcoholic. Still waiting on another hospital and they are going to have to do a biopsy on my liver, while they take out my gallbladder! This sucks

Sorry to hear that; best of luck with the biopsy and gallbladder removal.

And my damn plants are pooping getting killed by this heat and drought normally only seen in Jonesville! This is the driest start to June around here since 1940 and June is normally the wettest month of the year! ?

• Sad
Reactions: SD
I’m gonna be back in Norman, OK on Saturday and of course the hrrrrrrrrrrr has this crashing into the state tomorrow night just before my return. Such is the way of things I guess.View attachment 85133
SPC actually upped the severe across Oklahoma. Too bad I return there tomorrow and not today. Lol. Looks like a incoming for @Brent though. Gotta love some summer MCS action.B9F28EBE-E805-4EEE-81DF-1EF590CE9FCD.gif

Corn will start being killed off by this drought by next week! Feel horrible for the farmers! The derecho last year, now this! ?

If y’all want a good diet plan, get yourself in the hospital, and get yourself on the IV/pic line diet! I’m dropping about 3kg every day or two! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back