• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone knows Hotel California

And so I wake in the morning and I step outside and I take a deep breath and get real high and I scream from the top of my lungs what's goin' on?!

Song? Group?

Did my first doordash today (my background check got stalled last week because Oklahoma had a moment it fell back into the 1990s and couldn't verify my license online) (lol) anyway I woke up today and got a text pretty quick saying I could dash but I only had about an hour before work so I threw on my clothes and rushed out the door and did 2 deliveries and made $15 in 45 minutes during lunch rush which i think is a pretty good start one was no contact at the door and the other happened to be at the school next to my apartment and I had wanted to come home for a minute anyway before work so that worked ? it was fun but rushed but I'm so ready to have more time to do it later this week

The best part was how it doesnt force you to do a dash you can decline for any reason and then just offers you another one and it doesn't count against you unless you accept it and then fail and you could stop anytime like today on my 2nd one when I knew I was going towards home

You lost that lovin' feeling, oh that lovin' feeling.... (I actually prefer Hall n Oats version over original Righteous Bro's version)

You lost that lovin' feeling, oh that lovin' feeling.... (I actually prefer Hall n Oats version over original Righteous Bro's version)
Yep. Loved family man by hall and oats too. Was a top 10 song by them, never played now like private eyes and kiss is on my list get played all the time.

Took me 20 years, but just figured out the song in Goodfellas, where he keeps watching the helicopter, near the end! It’s got a funky baseline and great beat , imo! By Harry Nillson , and song is Jump in the fire.

Last edited:
Took me 20 years, but just figured out the song in Goodfellas, where he keeps watching the helicopter, near the end! It’s got a funky baseline and great beat , imo! By Jim somebody, and song is Jump in the fire.
0.5 pound bass ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back