• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy out here with a Nursery , it’s pretty new . He has some Education from Tennessee I think and works with a bunch of other smart people. They breed entirely new variants of plants and I was given a tour once at the really cool stuff they had bred and made there . Basically they have things you can’t find anywhere else in the world but there .I think they had a glow in the dark camellias I kid you not . @SD should check it out . They grow the stuff on a farm in zebulon then bring it out to the nursery in Wendell . Tropicals and camellias are their thing.

I know a guy out here with a Nursery , it’s pretty new . He has some Education from Tennessee I think and works with a bunch of other smart people. They breed entirely new variants of plants and I was given a tour once at the really cool stuff they had bred and made there . Basically they have things you can’t find anywhere else in the world but there .I think they had a glow in the dark camellias I kid you not . @SD should check it out . They grow the stuff on a farm in zebulon then bring it out to the nursery in Wendell . Tropicals and camellias are their thing.

That sounds awesome ! I love having things nobody else has!!

2326175GRANDVIEWJOHNSONTX32279718SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO OF GOLF BALL SIZE HAIL. (FWD)
2320150GRANDVIEWJOHNSONTX32279718SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGE OF PING PONG SIZE HAIL. (FWD)
23252001 ENE GRANDVIEWJOHNSONTX32279717SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGE OF MEASURED 2 INCH HAIL. TIME ESTIMATED VIA RADAR. (FWD)

It looks like another cell might be trying to develop just north of that monster cell off its outflow, which (if it does) would impact the southside of Dallas proper.

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back