• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting new storm development southwest of Hickory NC bet that will set the stage tomorrow for a trigger along the foothills and i77 east. Decent storms for after midnight. Should take little effort tomorrow with heating

Humidity is exploding, gonna push through 75dp here today or tomorrow

Already storming at lunch time in Ashe county nc. Bit of a bow in the line coming into Georgia. Should feed well into western Carolinas today looks promising for heavy rates of ?

After crawling to 89*F over BKN sky cover, the stratus deck has *THICKENED* and the temp has fallen back down to 86*F. ?

How are you feeling big man?
Still on a waiting list to get moved to the university of Iowa medical complex! There are complications and that’s where they will have to do my gallbladder surgery, so day 3 of waiting and nothing but iv fluid since Sunday night! 400 freaking calories a day !! I’m gonna come out looking like @Lickwx ?
But ok! Thanks for asking

Still on a waiting list to get moved to the university of Iowa medical complex! There are complications and that’s where they will have to do my gallbladder surgery, so day 3 of waiting and nothing but iv fluid since Sunday night! 400 freaking calories a day !! I’m gonna come out looking like @Lickwx ?
But ok! Thanks for asking
I’m thinking U of I medical, is the Iowa equivalent of Duke , so I’m ready to get it over with, and really have no idea on recovery time from that procedure or back to work, so that sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back