• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day of feast or famine isolated storms here in the Triangle. It's been famine for me the past two days so one more chance to cash in.
Too bad in 1,000 years in the Triangle it will be so hot during the summer that water will literally boil in the atmosphere, spelling the end of rain.

Maybe you need a dedicated thread to talk about all this every single day.
Why are you so bothered today? Its not like I talk about this all the time and forever. They literally just came out! Not like yalls doom and gloom its never gonna rain/snow etc etc all said a million times a day in a million slightly different ways lol.

Why are you so bothered today? Its not like I talk about this all the time and forever. They literally just came out! Not like yalls doom and gloom its never gonna rain/snow etc etc all said a million times a day in a million slightly different ways lol.
It just feels like groundhog day. I'm still having to work from home I can't travel and I'm looking at this site every other minute.

It just feels like groundhog day. I'm still having to work from home I can't travel and I'm looking at this site every other minute.
I cant wait to live real life again man. Its been nuts. Im finally able to move around nicely again. I cant wait till i get rid of this ---- bag . You dont realize how nice life really was till you lost the ability to enjoy a lot of it.

I cant wait to live real life again man. Its been nuts. Im finally able to move around nicely again. I cant wait till i get rid of this ---- bag . You dont realize how nice life really was till you lost the ability to enjoy a lot of it.
Just hang in there It always gets better no matter how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back