• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's enjoying the weather because it's the only weather you get
EPS is surprisingly very warm after the cooldown even with blocking which makes sense, once you settle that block in your basically getting average air which is approaching 70 quickly

EPS is surprisingly very warm after the cooldown even with blocking which makes sense, once you settle that block in your basically getting average air which is approaching 70 quickly
Don’t tell Nicky poor guy thinks it’s going to snow and be in the 40s. Since the NAO is so raging negative .

Don’t tell Nicky poor guy thinks it’s going to snow and be in the 40s. Since the NAO is so raging negative .
lol I hope he knows it’s extremely rare, I mean we had a -NAO all winter and that didn’t do much

Florida is the lightning capital of the world and has more tornadoes than almost every state!
True, and I used to live in a part (N FL) that was in Dixie Alley, but I still didn’t find the weather very interesting. I’m not much of a severe weenie, though.

The NAMs and GFS are fairly dry after 18z but the other CAMs are not great. Morristown has 50-60% dropping to 40% by nighttime. Lotsa radar watching for me tomorrow

Reactions: SD
I’m really bout to go sit in the rain four five hours while a photogenic supercell cruises by my house

I’m really bout to go sit in the rain four five hours while a photogenic supercell cruises by my house
You may not have to go very far at all tomorrow if the hrrr is right. It shows a big cell moving from Greenville county over into Spartanburg county and on east into Union and Cherokee counties.

You may not have to go very far at all tomorrow if the hrrr is right. It shows a big cell moving from Greenville county over into Spartanburg county and on east into Union and Cherokee counties.
I’m going to Bristol for some racing tomorrow but the forecast is not great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back