• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went from possibly dry to maybe a few hailers to maybe a few supercells to a MCS lol
Now I’m hoping that MCS moves out in time to get stuff ready to race. HRRR is still bad for me 3k dries out after a few hours, honestly it’s kinda lookin like both might be wrong

Like clock work, every April...

*le sigh*

nao.sprd2.gif

pna.sprd2.gif

My soul feels like it was healed . Let me tell y’all these last 2 days have been exceptionally horrible . No sleep, no food , and just pain . My colon ulcers upped a notch on me , I went to Sullivan’s last night and I couldn’t even get a steak . Ended up vomiting what was my only meal yesterday anyways . That storm really healed my soul. Give me more humid warm days like this with thunderstorms and I’ll be back to normal.

I’m blessed though having my family , and my boss who is a very successful man who is mentoring me . The man is a multi millionaire pharmaceutical exec.

My soul feels like it was healed . Let me tell y’all these last 2 days have been exceptionally horrible . No sleep, no food , and just pain . My colon ulcers upped a notch on me , I went to Sullivan’s last night and I couldn’t even get a steak . Ended up vomiting what was my only meal yesterday anyways . That storm really healed my soul. Give me more humid warm days like this with thunderstorms and I’ll be back to normal.

I’m blessed though having my family , and my boss who is a very successful man who is mentoring me . The man is a multi millionaire pharmaceutical exec.
People look at me crazy when I say weather has a impact on my emotions and mood, but it really does !!! I was deadass getting depressed this winter due to other things and the state of the weather, now the last few severe wx events have really gave me something to look forward to and actually be excited about, I love it

People look at me crazy when I say weather has a impact on my emotions and mood, but it really does !!! I was deadass getting depressed this winter due to other things and the state of the weather, now the last few severe wx events have really gave me something to look forward to and actually be excited about, I love it
I’m still pissed that I’m not gonna see snow for 6 months! ???

And I’m back home. They started up the first truck series heat at 5pm and they got so caked with mud that one lap in they had to red flag it. Started raining, now the cup race is at 4pm tomorrow and trucks at 9pm. Weather tomorrow looks good hoping to go back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back