• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hockey is the ---- ! I like the Carolina outdoors fishing show on PBS. They always go down east somewhere and fish.
Yeah, and they don’t ever fish! ???
I’m old school: Bill Dance, Jimmy Houston,etc
JH best bowl cut in the world! #LEGEND

I'm a little perplexed as to why there are not more Florida posters on here. 22 million people live in Florida and there's like 1 poster on here ?

I'm a little perplexed as to why there are not more Florida posters on here. 22 million people live in Florida and there's like 1 poster on here ?
Because 21,900,573!, are 85 years old and they can’t post on here with their Jitterbug phone or are busy on silvermingle.com

Imagine living in the south and not wanting a rare spring snow because you just had to have one more 80+ day when you get over 100 each year
Imagine wanting snow year round despite actually not hitting 100 each year ! It’s April at 35 degrees latitude we don’t need no snow ! Hit me in December again! Things have gotten nice and green, walking in the woods as I type this and it sounds like the damn Amazon out here , who wants a return to lifeless conditions? Death awaits us all so why choose death when you can choose the beautiful life of spring !

I used to live in Florida and barely posted when I lived there (back in my AmWx days). The weather is pretty boring there. No/very little snow and pop up thunderstorms. Yeah, there’s hurricanes, but I’m not that into getting my house destroyed.

Imagine wanting snow year round despite actually not hitting 100 each year ! It’s April at 35 degrees latitude we don’t need no snow ! Hit me in December again! Things have gotten nice and green, walking in the woods as I type this and it sounds like the damn Amazon out here , who wants a return to lifeless conditions? Death awaits us all so why choose death when you can choose the beautiful life of spring !
One of the best takes ever, I love the life that’s coming back with this warmth, I mean cmon we have had largely BN conditions in the SE for DJF !!!

I used to live in Florida and barely posted when I lived there (back in my AmWx days). The weather is pretty boring there. No/very little snow and pop up thunderstorms. Yeah, there’s hurricanes, but I’m not that into getting my house destroyed.
Florida is the lightning capital of the world and has more tornadoes than almost every state!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back