• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I’m 5’8. Don’t hate on short guys. We can’t help ?.
Yeah man, we arent even short that's the thing, short is like 5 6, and under. We are literally taller than like 95% of women on this planet. I was never insecure about my height so yall can try harder! Boom! Im insecure about my thin hair a bit tho. Imma be a baldie one day!

Yeah man, we arent even short that's the thing, short is like 5 6, and under. We are literally taller than like 95% of women on this planet. I was never insecure about my height so yall can try harder! Boom! Im insecure about my thin hair a bit tho. Imma be a baldie one day!
I actually checked in to joining a tall people’s club in Greenville while back! I think men had to be 6’4” + and women had to be 5’10”+, so yes, y’all ass is short! ???

Don't you know it's all about the triple 6's these days? So GTFO.

And bald is awesome! Embrace it!

Don't you know it's all about the triple 6's these days? So GTFO.

And bald is awesome! Embrace it!
Ehh this girl I’m talking to now is like the same height as me . Literally . It’s not always height that wins someone ! Also yeah being bald is awesome ! Imma join y’all one day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back