• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahh jake just happened to sit behind me in chemistry and see I was peeping tropical tidbits and southernWX every 2 seconds ? he was like yo I don’t see many people on this site you know it? I said you know it? He said yeah man I post all the time … (in my head I’m like oh god I better say I’m Webber or something ?) I told him I was the Nicky B and he was baffled definitely knocked the wind out of him for sure. But he’s a cool guy along with the Liz man …. Although I promise y’all the lickster is much shorter in person ?☠️

Hahahh jake just happened to sit behind me in chemistry and see I was peeping tropical tidbits and southernWX every 2 seconds ? he was like yo I don’t see many people on this site you know it? I said you know it? He said yeah man I post all the time … (in my head I’m like oh god I better say I’m Webber or something ?) I told him I was the Nicky B and he was baffled definitely knocked the wind out of him for sure. But he’s a cool guy along with the Liz man …. Although I promise y’all the lickster is much shorter in person ?☠
I never claimed to be tall ! Im a solid 5 9 only lol.

Hahahh jake just happened to sit behind me in chemistry and see I was peeping tropical tidbits and southernWX every 2 seconds ? he was like yo I don’t see many people on this site you know it? I said you know it? He said yeah man I post all the time … (in my head I’m like oh god I better say I’m Webber or something ?) I told him I was the Nicky B and he was baffled definitely knocked the wind out of him for sure. But he’s a cool guy along with the Liz man …. Although I promise y’all the lickster is much shorter in person ?☠
Yeah dude is short, he's like 5'5" or 5'6", runs in his family

I know I wish you could ignore me. Maybe we can make that a pay option lolzzz$$$$

Seriously though it's just the way the software works. We could always just turn ignore off
?

Yeah I also talk to @Bham 99 and @NoSnowATL . They pretty cool . It’s density that jack and nick met , like what are the odds . It was densited to happen .density bro. Weenies attract weenies .
There’s a lot of density in the Lick! It spills over from Wilkesboro

I prefer dwarf. Midget is offensive bro! Also, aint you like 5 8 mofo! Im the same height essentially!
I'm taller than that. I know you're just trying to make it seem like being a midget is normal. Besides I like the word midget better than dwarf.

Yeah, I'm actually 4 11 . I lied! Hey though you and I both could be dwarf male strippers. It's a niche industry, you in?
I like midgets! They make me look taller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back