• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh this girl I’m talking to now is like the same height as me . Literally . It’s not always height that wins someone ! Also yeah being bald is awesome ! Imma join y’all one day !
I was being sarcastic. I'm 2 inches short on one of those measurements... Imma let y'all guess which one!

Fact is 90% of information they find here will be better than social media.... anyway I'm all for separate threads. Also, call me a meananger if you like folks, but as this gets close and the dangerous threat becomes real, we may actually moderate this thread a little more.

I read this and envisioned him using his Dad voice.

Ok or east, I know you are just kidding around but for the sake of those so devastated in the mountains is what I was referencing but then again those around Nashville, Tn don't need it either. Not sure what nicky anything but a guarantee said but I'll guarantee it's not worth me taking him off ignore Lol
Thanks thinking of us that have had way too much rain. This isn't the popular opinion on weather forums but I despise hurricane season.

I see no afternoon update from rah yet. I'll help. Hot tomorrow, even hotter Saturday through Tuesday maybe a cirrus cloud in the south Monday and Tuesday, slightly less hot Wed and Thursday. Chance of rain -20%

Here is the graphic forecastfb44529d92858167676a252f0bda00e6e7ca0db1_hq.gif

I see no afternoon update from rah yet. I'll help. Hot tomorrow, even hotter Saturday through Tuesday maybe a cirrus cloud in the south Monday and Tuesday, slightly less hot Wed and Thursday. Chance of rain -20%

Here is the graphic forecastView attachment 89231
Are they going to have to close office’s tomorrow, due to heat?? Asking for a friend

But that single GFS run told us hot weenies that the fun was up, and that it was time for cold and rain???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back