• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no afternoon update from rah yet. I'll help. Hot tomorrow, even hotter Saturday through Tuesday maybe a cirrus cloud in the south Monday and Tuesday, slightly less hot Wed and Thursday. Chance of rain -20%

Here is the graphic forecastView attachment 89231
1630015077826.png

^^^^ Columbia in the summertime forever

• Haha
Reactions: SD
But that single GFS run told us hot weenies that the fun was up, and that it was time for cold and rain???
Maybe not cold rains yet… I would say long range models have been hinting at some actual few point changing fronts moving through in the long range and maybe even on the back side of some of these tropical systems if we can get them matching up at a good time… I think we gotta wait for cold rain CAD in October

But Sandberg tho… ranked top 10 toughest professors in the country .

Lol yeah she’s the only name I recognize in the department list.

But have you had or heard of Dr Hardin for Biochem? Literally deducts fractions of points from his exams and it’s mostly short answer. God I hated that man. Lol I need to find one of my old tests

This damn Ida is about as organized as a fart in skillet

Probably because you’re a Duke fan

OGC.7247e9c96b758b696f7de9f39f0f9666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back