• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's really freaking weird that @NickyBGuarantee @Lickwx @jackendrickwx found each other on campus. Like how did you determine you posted here? Did you lead off with hey man you post at southernwx?
I'm sure it was lizard licker that initiated that conversation and I can only imagine

I still think it's really freaking weird that @NickyBGuarantee @Lickwx @jackendrickwx found each other on campus. Like how did you determine you posted here? Did you lead off with hey man you post at southernwx?
Nah I’ve been talking with jack and fro for a few months now in a group chat . Nick was just pure luck lmao. Like what are the odds that in a 200 person lecture out of like 30 Chem 101 lectures that jack and nick sit by each other and he sees him on southenrwx.

Nah I’ve been talking with jack and fro for a few months now in a group chat . Nick was just pure luck lmao. Like what are the odds that in a 200 person lecture out of like 30 Chem 101 lectures that jack and nick sit by each other and he sees him on southenrwx.
Ah makes sense now. Sometimes us old people forget about technology

I know I wish you could ignore me. Maybe we can make that a pay option lolzzz$$$$

Seriously though it's just the way the software works. We could always just turn ignore off
Its already predetermined tho.

• Haha
Reactions: SD
Yeah I also talk to @Bham 99 and @NoSnowATL . They pretty cool . It’s density that jack and nick met , like what are the odds . It was densited to happen .density bro. Weenies attract weenies .
density? So y'all the dense bros, got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back