• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok or east, I know you are just kidding around but for the sake of those so devastated in the mountains is what I was referencing but then again those around Nashville, Tn don't need it either. Not sure what nicky anything but a guarantee said but I'll guarantee it's not worth me taking him off ignore Lol
?? bro got me so weak … had to ignore me too just cause I called him out on being wrong with Elsa .. although I know I don’t have the greatest guarantees, I also know know I don’t have the worst lol.. if u take the majority of things I say in serious manners I don’t generally get things too off the mark .. I’m just overzealous with how I present them ? I talked about it staying cooler than normal post winter .. I talked about summer not being as bad as everyone thought with a deadly SER taking over.. checking that one we have had 1 100 degree temp in the RDU heat island.. i talked about how drought was never going to be a real problem in the SE this summer and drought has yet to really be a HUGE problem in the SE this summer … and of course I got lucky in banking on Elsa turning right up central NC … i dont know man I don’t think I’m BIRDMANDOOMW when it comes to my predictions IMO

My closest stations are actually louisburg and Smithfield not Raleigh and Wilson as I thought. RDU is actually the furthest out of all 4.
Yeah using rdu kind of stinks unless you live ITB or in western wake for most of us it's not representative. Even Wake Forest is probably better off using Louisburg

There’s something real sinister about regular forum posters not being able to ignore a mod
I know I wish you could ignore me. Maybe we can make that a pay option lolzzz$$$$

Seriously though it's just the way the software works. We could always just turn ignore off

I know I wish you could ignore me. Maybe we can make that a pay option lolzzz$$$$

Seriously though it's just the way the software works. We could always just turn ignore off
I like that solution. And Shane bro I could never ignore you man. You keep it real always ?

• Love
Reactions: SD

Maybe turn it off but leave the option on for BirdManDoomW just in case he calls for another earthquake

• Haha
Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back