• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came after I left (almost) 10 years ago. All my professors have retired or left to become deans at other schools. Lol. You might hear stories of Dr. Bruce Novak, maybe, he was my organic I&II professor. Absolute legend.
But Sandberg tho… ranked top 10 toughest professors in the country .

Very interested to see just how well the foreign models do with a storm (strength wise) that will likely have a prime enviornment to intensify over the next few days

Yeah gotta admit it's been awhile since I've seen a storm like this on the models and it's the fact every model has it big and strong no matter where the landfall is

Getting up at 5:45 again to get the kids to school this week has me dragging today. I got spoiled when they were doing virtual last school year.

…. Weren’t people just saying how we are too dry lately and how the next couple weeks were going to dry us all out and cause problems .. soil moisture blah blah blah … now euro wants to loop this thing and stick the Remnants in the heart of the SE giving everyone plenty of gully washers to help out and now we don’t need the rain??? ?

…. Weren’t people just saying how we are too dry lately and how the next couple weeks were going to dry us all out and cause problems .. soil moisture blah blah blah … now euro wants to loop this thing and stick the Remnants in the heart of the SE giving everyone plenty of gully washers to help out and now we don’t need the rain??? ?

Ignore him. He's being banned.

Yeah tbh, I hate to wish this but almost need that ridge slightly stronger to keep the track west of the Apps, western NC does not need any rain right now

#Banned.

The euro takes the remnants like 50 miles from my house and I get like .3 those are some shallow gullies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back