• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The euro takes the remnants like 50 miles from my house and I get like .3 those are some shallow gullies
Also willing to bet we get more coverage of shower and storms if it takes a track like that .. low pressure pulls up into a humid environment I’m sure there’s moisture to work with I bet those isolated spots that do see rain would see some tropical downpours

Also willing to bet we get more coverage of shower and storms if it takes a track like that .. low pressure pulls up into a humid environment I’m sure there’s moisture to work with I bet those isolated spots that do see rain would see some tropical downpours
Yeah I saw the euro track on tidbits first and got excited to see the qpf... then I saw it and laughed

Ignore him. He's being banned.

#Banned.
Ok or east, I know you are just kidding around but for the sake of those so devastated in the mountains is what I was referencing but then again those around Nashville, Tn don't need it either. Not sure what nicky anything but a guarantee said but I'll guarantee it's not worth me taking him off ignore Lol

Ok or east, I know you are just kidding around but for the sake of those so devastated in the mountains is what I was referencing but then again those around Nashville, Tn don't need it either. Not sure what nicky anything but a guarantee said but I'll guarantee it's not worth me taking him off ignore Lol
He's just being a weenie, But nah, TN doesnt' want anymore rain. Send it east.

My closest stations are actually louisburg and Smithfield not Raleigh and Wilson as I thought. RDU is actually the furthest out of all 4.

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back