• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little surprised the models are crappy as they are on precip especially for your area. You can see the higher pwat airmass moving into Eastern SC and SE nc you'd think that would help today.
Models have really struggled figuring out the rain on the eastern side of this one. Look at SC and GA Lowcountry.
Screenshot_20210817-084850_Chrome.jpg
VS
gem_apcpn_seus_6.png

Reactions: SD
Models have really struggled figuring out the rain on the eastern side of this one. Look at SC and GA Lowcountry.
View attachment 88500
VS
View attachment 88501
Yeah I mean if you look at the Charleston radar you'd think it was going to rain big time from Wilmington to rdu and west. I'm interested to see the 12z runs and if they have an uptick in precip for today

Yeah I mean if you look at the Charleston radar you'd think it was going to rain big time from Wilmington to rdu and west. I'm interested to see the 12z runs and if they have an uptick in precip for today

Could easily see a lot more scattered showers all over coastal and eastern/central NC, its not often we get a strong SE onshore flow and not see showers etc....

Jimmy, is CJ saying he called for this outbreak??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back