• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m calling out of work so hopefully see at least 1 ?. I can chip in $20 gas. Open to 6-8 hour window of chase time with meal stop. Car must be equipped with WiFi and radar.

Moving WNW, this will be a slam-dunk for all the Upstate, except a hard brick off the back of the rim, to center court for Shetley and Snowless and Grumpy952878FA-AE2B-4872-89EF-D0E20CF1EC11.png

Lol remember when Jonesville was going to dry up and get no rain from FredView attachment 88445
Don't worry. Next week we'll all have to endure another lament about how there will be no more rain through the rest of the summer or fall.

I'm jealous. It is sunny and horribly humid here in Charleston right now. We have had two pop-up storms in the past 12 hours that is all.
Yea it’s been nothing crazy so far. Looks like the good stuff comes in the morning and everything should be out by this time tomorrow. These weak TS are boring. I wish it was a Cat 5 coming in with this track.

Lol remember when Jonesville was going to dry up and get no rain from FredView attachment 88445
I have to say, I am quite amazed right now. I was watching this very impressive radar this afternoon and it looked like everyone would get rocked. When it reached my area, just north of I 85, it completey dried out and leapt North. I literally got nothing from this line. I'm not sure I've seen anything that drastic before, my driveway isnt even wet! Maybe Jonesville and Easley switched?

I've only registered .06 today and that was this morning.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back