• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready for a tornado if anyone is overdue it’s Wilkes co or tropical storm flooding it’s right here not New England or Raleigh

14 years for me I believe…time goes by way too fast these days…I was close to your age currently when I stated posting. 21yo.

I remember posting on the old Weather Channel forum in the late 90's , then Wright weather and Storm2k in 2000ish lol, and I have posted with some of these guys on here in one forum or another since at least the early 2000's Metwannabe, Cold Rain, Shaggy etc heck I am pretty sure you posted at Eastern with us back then....wish someone had archived the Eastern weather forum, some bigtime weather event threads lost forever there.

@Myfrotho704_ I learned a Honduran dance today and this lady made a tik tok of me doing it. I don't know bro I think I can dance better than you! You better watch out for I take yo girl !

Take my girl ? I about to serve some ubermeats, enjoy that tik tok tho

I remember posting on the old Weather Channel forum in the late 90's , then Wright weather and Storm2k in 2000ish lol, and I have posted with some of these guys on here in one forum or another since at least the early 2000's Metwannabe, Cold Rain, Shaggy etc heck I am pretty sure you posted at Eastern with us back then....wish someone had archived the Eastern weather forum, some bigtime weather event threads lost forever there.

Yep I started on Eastern so y’all definitely are the OGs. Good times, there were some incredible storms back then. I felt like phasing, triple phasing snow systems were so common then. We haven’t seen one in a long time we usually just deal with single waves that are maybe nudged by some confluence. I miss the days when you’d get these monster shortwaves all linking up at the same time.

Yep I started on Eastern so y’all definitely are the OGs. Good times, there were some incredible storms back then. I felt like phasing, triple phasing snow systems were so common then. We haven’t seen one in a long time we usually just deal with single waves that are maybe nudged by some confluence. I miss the days when you’d get these monster shortwaves all linking up at the same time.
Totally. I started following on Write Weather and then joined Eastern and posted there. I also posted on the old Almanac weather forums and the AccuWeather forums. But mostly Eastern. I've missed those old school phasers too. Really want to see the reaction to such an event in the modern forum world.

Well, last week my temps for this week and weekend were all in the mid 80s - now it's showing all 90s through next Thursday! What a tease.. ? This is the time of year I get really, REALLY impatient for the cool down; I'm just completely done with the H and H. Now the cool down shows up next Friday - man I hope it is for real!

Well, last week my temps for this week and weekend were all in the mid 80s - now it's showing all 90s through next Thursday! What a tease.. ? This is the time of year I get really, REALLY impatient for the cool down; I'm just completely done with the H and H. Now the cool down shows up next Friday - man I hope it is for real!
That cooldown isn’t happening, it’s climo bro !

It’s coming , I honk the cool down will come by September. Soon we will laugh @Myfrotho704_ as his green slime infested pool gets closed to swimming !

Don’t worry. At least we’re getting occasional lows in the 60s, instead of endless lows in the upper 70s. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back