• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I had a terrible first year but I promise ---- gets better for sure … you have so much freedom use it and just go to those early events with many students and just start introducing yourself .. get involved early so u can have friends for a lifetime but you can meet people at any time the beginning is just the best cause everyone is in the same situation as you
What happens if I start
My very first class is the classroom part of a Health/Exercise Studies class lol
Funny, I just started Health and Exercise studies at my community college!

Don't worry. Next week we'll all have to endure another lament about how there will be no more rain through the rest of the summer or fall.
My favorite quote from him is “ only a tropical system can save him from drought” what next week?????

Wilkes hospital reached capacity today due to covid. 400+ cases. Now if you get sick you have to go all the way to Forsyth County.

I went from 1-2 to zilch.
I'm a little surprised the models are crappy as they are on precip especially for your area. You can see the higher pwat airmass moving into Eastern SC and SE nc you'd think that would help today.

2.99" Lol. But i'm never satisfied when it comes to rain, especially with how infrequent it's been this summer.
Oh yeah I know. If it wouldn't have been for that one evening in July I'd be struggling bad. Would still be under 9 for the whole year even including what I got last night. Awful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back