• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took creatine and BCAA. I also hated the stimulants
Yeah creatine is literally the only supplement out there that’s actually studied well ( and of course whey is harmless). All the other crap they are selling with crazy pre workouts , “ thermogenic fat burners “, and a whole host of other snake oil type stuff is not tested at all.

Yeah creatine is literally the only supplement out there that’s actually studied well ( and of course whey is harmless). All the other crap they are selling with crazy pre workouts , “ thermogenic fat burners “, and a whole host of other snake oil type stuff is not tested at all.
You remember jack3d. Pretty much cocaine.

I do use C4 pre-workout every once in a while, how bad for me is it?
I used to take a lot of pre-workout and I still take it on occasion but I found this stuff that really helps.. is a cleaner energy not so jittery and better for your blood pressure. I just ordered off Amazon and I have just as good of workouts.

So what just shut up and take...... oh wait wrong thread, wrong discussion.

I used to take a lot of pre-workout and I still take it on occasion but I found this stuff that really helps.. is a cleaner energy not so jittery and better for your blood pressure. I just ordered off Amazon and I have just as good of workouts.

My coffee
F455B98D-8AEF-4E26-86EA-E0BDAE86AD5C.jpeg

Might have to give this a try, I like the no jittery effects and better for blood pressure.... C4 gives me that tingling sensation through my veins, made me a little nervous first time I took it

Might have to give this a try, I like the no jittery effects and better for blood pressure.... C4 gives me that tingling sensation through my veins, made me a little nervous first time I took it
Yeah I think you can get it at running stores and bike shops.

NBA youngboy releasing music on a collect call just shows how talented the dude is, but he can’t stay out of trouble

Speaking of shoes, kids used to knock Skechers but now that I’m older honestly I’m tempted to invest in some . Might be one of the most comfortable brands of shoes right there . I hope they make light up adult Skechers!

Speaking of shoes, kids used to knock Skechers but now that I’m older honestly I’m tempted to invest in some . Might be one of the most comfortable brands of shoes right there . I hope they make light up adult Skechers!
Wear a pair every single day

I avoid pre workouts because of all the stimulants . C4 has been out there a long time and is one of the more trusted and tested ones so you should be ok.
I love my caffeine... Coffee, water, coffee, Water, Pre Workout, then water to finish out the day.

How else am i going to have the ability to run down 3 kids and workout?

I don't care why people hate the Asics and NB, but they do make your feel hurt less.

I love my caffeine... Coffee, water, coffee, Water, Pre Workout, then water to finish out the day.

How else am i going to have the ability to run down 3 kids and workout?
Finding preworkouts without caffeine is a pain. I get Migraines with too much caffeine for some reason. I've been through most of them cant say i love any of them.

Hey, healthy food can be not so bad at times. My dad has a pasta salad that he made up that's named after me that includes healthy foods that I like. It has marinated broccoli, olives, mushrooms (okay, I don't like these that much, but when they're marinated, they're fine lol), and grilled chicken (pasta of course as well).

That doesn't mean that I don't crave things like brisket or pizza.

At least I'm not as bad as my mom's side of the family, and even my older cousin from that side of the family who doesn't have health problems (to remain vague on purpose). They don't like healthy food at all, yesterday my cousin was talking about how he doesn't like salad. My dad has done a good job at getting my mom into eating healthier foods, there was a point a long time ago where she wouldn't eat fish for example and I think something like salmon is delicious...in fact, I had salmon and twice baked potatoes for dinner earlier this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back