• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of shoes, kids used to knock Skechers but now that I’m older honestly I’m tempted to invest in some . Might be one of the most comfortable brands of shoes right there . I hope they make light up adult Skechers!
What are you? 21? “Older” :D

It's crazy we have gotten decent rain here but heat/dry stress is starting to show today. I noticed quite a bit coming into work and when I went to lunch.
Eh, the ground could use a few days in the real world, where it doesn't rain inches every day. It needs to toughen up!

Well with your terrible liver it might be 50/50 if you can survive the transformation. Steroids and liver health don’t mix. Might want to just walk and read the newspaper like me and leave the pain to those young boys.
I keep forgetting about the liver!

Yall, my nerves for Atlanta with Fred. I can't stand this ish! I hate when they come up through GA! Sigh!!!

For someone who wants decline and slow growth the 2020 census for NC looked promising for the future . Pitt county was a shocker , it was projected at 180k and only ended up at 170k. A mere 2k greater than 2010 census . Halifax county lost more than projected too, was projected at 50k , a drop of 5k but ended up at 48k, a drop of 7k. Franklin county was forecast to grow more than it did , it only gained 8k and was below projection slightly . Many counties in eastern NC plummeted . Tyrell county which is the least populous lost 9 percent dropping down to 3200.

NC added 900k, if I’m not mistaken it added 1.5 million between 2000-2010 so a slow down in raw numbers . I’d bet 500-600k only this decade at best . We grew by 18.5% 2000-2010 but only 9.5% 2010-2020. In terms of percentages that’s the slowest since like the civil war ! Hope .

@Thor starting to grow suspicious and you understand this better but is that 87k the final number ?
Ok just checked and it is . Apparently frisco NC was the fastest growing . Went from like 200 to 900. You have to be kidding me , a tiny town on hatteras island ? That area is one bad hurricane away from becoming a new inlet lmao, you can’t build like that on an island that erodes like hatteras does but money talks I guess . Though perhaps it was an annexation. .

Ok just checked and it is . Apparently frisco NC was the fastest growing . Went from like 200 to 900. You have to be kidding me , a tiny town on hatteras island ? That area is one bad hurricane away from becoming a new inlet lmao, you can’t build like that on an island that erodes like hatteras does but money talks I guess . Though perhaps it was an annexation. .
I'm glad you posted that I've been playing with that for the past 20 minutes.. I like info like that.. South Carolina grew about half of what North Carolina did.

I'm glad you posted that I've been playing with that for the past 20 minutes.. I like info like that.. South Carolina grew about half of what North Carolina did.
Yeah but SC outpaced us percentage wise . Georgia outpaced us percentage wise as well which is scary as they have a similar population which means their raw was still a lot larger .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back