• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain’t much for taking pictures of myself like some )”( cough @Myfrotho704_ ) but was feeling good today after the beach . As y’all know I went through horrible illness and 2 surgeries with extreme body changes . I ain’t 100% where I was before but I thought I was looking darn good today so I had to do it . Also I got dark as ---- lmao. I miss having a 6 pack tho surgery ruined that.

BE0C9410-4D36-44D4-8571-A722C65C7272.jpeg0FEB7E0F-0700-4527-BCB9-DA41DA9A272D.jpeg

Ain’t much for taking pictures of myself like some )”( cough @Myfrotho704_ ) but was feeling good today after the beach . As y’all know I went through horrible illness and 2 surgeries with extreme body changes . I ain’t 100% where I was before but I thought I was looking darn good today so I had to do it . Also I got dark as ---- lmao.

View attachment 88006View attachment 88007
Nice. Keep it up man.

Ain’t much for taking pictures of myself like some )”( cough @Myfrotho704_ ) but was feeling good today after the beach . As y’all know I went through horrible illness and 2 surgeries with extreme body changes . I ain’t 100% where I was before but I thought I was looking darn good today so I had to do it . Also I got dark as ---- lmao. I miss having a 6 pack tho surgery ruined that.

This is absolutely not what I thought the Liz man looked like ? .. also I would kill to “not have abs” like you right now ? what’s the secret

This is absolutely not what I thought the Liz man looked like ? .. also I would kill to “not have abs” like you right now ? what’s the secret
Low body fat is the biggest part of having abs . Everyone comes in the gym and does abs like crazy and struggles. You can do abs all day , it will get you a strong core but until your BF % is under 15 they won’t show too much. Also no working out abs doesn’t burn fat in your core . Spot burning fat is not a thing . You can do core all day and not burn a single bit of fat from your core. Believe it or not I rarely do abs , it’s rare that I dedicate time to doing core . It gets worked like hell doing my main compound lifts ( deadlifts , squat , even bench and cleans ).

In short speak slim down first , work em some as well . But really slim down first . For reference my body fat is around 13% rn. You could ask me anything I’m a personal trainer of 3 years with nutrition courses from school under my belt !

An unfortunate day for me and my family .. our dog who seemed perfectly healthy just this morning collapsed and we soon found out she had a mass on her heart that ruptured .. just now had to put her down to go to doggy heaven. Unexpected that’s for sure. Life always throws a few wrenches from time to time .. some just hurt more than others. Always check on those little ones any small behavioral change could mean life or death to those little ones. Somber day, thoughts and prayers always welcomed.
Praying for you guys! Sorry to hear this man.

Praying for you guys! Sorry to hear this man.
I’m an ass on here occasionally ( waiting for @metwannabe to say always ) but I’m pretty sensitive . Losing pets sucks . I ran over a kitten we were raising outside and i couldn’t stop crying like a lil ----- for an hour . It was so sad .

Low body fat is the biggest part of having abs . Everyone comes in the gym and does abs like crazy and struggles. You can do abs all day , it will get you a strong core but until your BF % is under 15 they won’t show too much. Also no working out abs doesn’t burn fat in your core . Spot burning fat is not a thing . You can do core all day and not burn a single bit of fat from your core. Believe it or not I rarely do abs , it’s rare that I dedicate time to doing core . It gets worked like hell doing my main compound lifts ( deadlifts , squat , even bench and cleans ).

In short speak slim down first , work em some as well . But really slim down first . For reference my body fat is around 13% rn. You could ask me anything I’m a personal trainer of 3 years with nutrition courses from school under my belt !
Who would have thought I’ll be dming the lizard man for some solid training advice. I thought you were a 65 year old fart. I respect your grind man!

Beast!

I like the ASICS and are those gun shot wounds, I mean we know the area you live so? ?

I like the ASICS and are those gun shot wounds, I mean we know the area you live so? ?
Nah they are wounds from my colectomy ( actually that wound isn’t showing it’s a big c section type wound ) , the small wounds are laparoscopic and the bigger visible wound is where my stoma was , literally where part of my small intestine just poked out . It’s almost healed . Though I like to tell the ladies I was shot . Thinking I can make some really corny pickup lines using my wounds and getting shot or somin. Also ASICS are the best , cheap comfortable and last long . Brooks are really good as well but a tad pricier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back