• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone's back yard is the same. This is the driest summer I can recall in my 47 years of living.

After having a reasonable start in June with about average rain; back to being a rain forest here. Morning coffee on the deck includes a dose of the previous days rain continuing to drop from the tree leaves on me and into my coffee. Wish I could send some your way.

After having a reasonable start in June with about average rain; back to being a rain forest here. Morning coffee on the deck includes a dose of the previous days rain continuing to drop from the tree leaves on me and into my coffee. Wish I could send some your way.
That’s beautiful though, wet lush emerald green temperate rainforest of the Appalachians ! Mmm!

Clouds managed to clear enough last evening to catch some of the Perseids meteor shower. May head up the Parkway this evening if the weather cooperates.

Not looking too promising for tonight per the HRRR:

1628792639296.png

Last edited:
Here’s to hoping we have a fall this year as opposed to being stuck in summer until November ( like 2016 $ 2018-19)

Finding preworkouts without caffeine is a pain. I get Migraines with too much caffeine for some reason. I've been through most of them cant say i love any of them.

I did a few as well, and I threw them away and just embraced the darkside.

I've been a caffeine junkie since my days in Iraq slamming rip-its all day.

Speaking of shoes, kids used to knock Skechers but now that I’m older honestly I’m tempted to invest in some . Might be one of the most comfortable brands of shoes right there . I hope they make light up adult Skechers!
Tom Brady wears them, they must be great

Speaking of shoes, kids used to knock Skechers but now that I’m older honestly I’m tempted to invest in some . Might be one of the most comfortable brands of shoes right there . I hope they make light up adult Skechers!
Still like my crocs! Just found a store in Wisconsin that has up to 17’s in stock! From work boots to Golf shoes! It’s amazing!

I don’t know anything about lifting weights or anything. I’m curious if it’s harde to get big with longer limbs and maybe longer muscles? I think shorter people look bigger with muscles easier? I really have know clue!! I always wanted to be big and watched the occasional muscle mag or whatever on ESPN! I wanted to look like the white Lee Haney? He was huge back in my timeframe. I just don’t have the dedication to do it. I wanted just mass, like the strong man guys, not the pretty ripped muscle! I wanted to look bigger and meaner than I already do!

I don’t know anything about lifting weights or anything. I’m curious if it’s harde to get big with longer limbs and maybe longer muscles? I think shorter people look bigger with muscles easier? I really have know clue!! I always wanted to be big and watched the occasional muscle mag or whatever on ESPN! I wanted to look like the white Lee Haney? He was huge back in my timeframe. I just don’t have the dedication to do it. I wanted just mass, like the strong man guys, not the pretty ripped muscle! I wanted to look bigger and meaner than I already do!
I wouldn’t say it harder but you do need to gain more muscle to show if that makes sense. A small frame shows faster with like 10 pounds of muscle due to the smaller body frame. You on the other hand being 9ft tall and probably over 230 would have to gain probably 2x that to show the same gains per inch. So harder no but more muscle yes.

I wouldn’t say it harder but you do need to gain more muscle to show if that makes sense. A small frame shows faster with like 10 pounds of muscle due to the smaller body frame. You on the other hand being 9ft tall and probably over 230 would have to gain probably 2x that to show the same gains per inch. So harder no but more muscle yes.
Thanks! Makes sense
I’m 6’7” and about 280lb currently, I want to be this tall and look like Lou Ferrigno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back