• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain’t much for taking pictures of myself like some )”( cough @Myfrotho704_ ) but was feeling good today after the beach . As y’all know I went through horrible illness and 2 surgeries with extreme body changes . I ain’t 100% where I was before but I thought I was looking darn good today so I had to do it . Also I got dark as ---- lmao. I miss having a 6 pack tho surgery ruined that.

View attachment 88006View attachment 88007
Nice upper Pecs man! I struggle there the most.

and No Homo.

Inclines all day
Dumbbell inclines specifically , I did barbell incline bench for the first time in over a year last week. It’s mainly because I have a weird shoulder , double jointed I think , kinda locks up . So much safer for me to do dumbbells , I have had my shoulder kinda lock up many years ago doing incline barbell . Not good.

Dumbbell inclines specifically , I did barbell incline bench for the first time in over a year last week. It’s mainly because I have a weird shoulder , double jointed I think , kinda locks up . So much safer for me to do dumbbells , I have had my shoulder kinda lock up many years ago doing incline barbell . Not good.
Yep dumbbells all day over machine and bar. I do miss those days ever now and then.

Body gave out. Too many years taking steroids almost killed me. I just walk now, read the newspaper and tell kids to get off my yard.
You would be surprised how many kids are being duped into taking roids now . It’s crazy, people on tik tok and social media pushing crap. Teens out here taking SARMS. I’ll stick to nothing at all. No supplements , no whey , no pre workout . Nothing , bare minimum here. Saves me money and makes working out feel more natural and fun than a chore . Are you incapable of working out period ?

You would be surprised how many kids are being duped into taking roids now . It’s crazy, people on tik tok and social media pushing crap. Teens out here taking SARMS. I’ll stick to nothing at all. No supplements , no whey , no pre workout . Nothing , bare minimum here. Saves me money and makes working out feel more natural and fun than a chore . Are you incapable of working out period ?
I do use C4 pre-workout every once in a while, how bad for me is it?

I can still workout but after years of cheating the motivation isn’t there. Plus having 3 young kids and work it gets harder to find time to hit the gym. I loved the muscles but it’s not my top Priority these days.

Nah they are wounds from my colectomy ( actually that wound isn’t showing it’s a big c section type wound ) , the small wounds are laparoscopic and the bigger visible wound is where my stoma was , literally where part of my small intestine just poked out . It’s almost healed . Though I like to tell the ladies I was shot . Thinking I can make some really corny pickup lines using my wounds and getting shot or somin. Also ASICS are the best , cheap comfortable and last long . Brooks are really good as well but a tad pricier.
I've got some Brooks. They're actually my first pair. Does that make me a cornflake eater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back