• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is even at the ocean they go with what’s cheaper which is why that bag say restaurant quality meaning it goes to red lobster and even nyc roof tops and they get by with it calling it “real”
Crabs are dying on mass in the Chesapeake bay. I was down by the Pamlico sound though and saw a few last week . My friends and I have always considered making a kayak trip and making some crab pots and getting some .

Crabs are dying on mass in the Chesapeake bay. I was down by the Pamlico sound though and saw a few last week . My friends and I have always considered making a kayak trip and making some crab pots and getting some .
Grew up on the bay its always a pattern. Good Rockfish years were bad crab years and vice versa. Crab pots take too long, Run a trout line, or just drop chicken lines off the dock. We used to run trout lines with bull lips, they loved it. You don't need a motor.

Grew up on the bay its always a pattern. Good Rockfish years were bad crab years and vice versa. Crab pots take too long, Run a trout line, or just drop chicken lines off the dock. We used to run trout lines with bull lips, they loved it. You don't a motor.
@metwannabe lives near the self proclaimed rock fish capital of the world ! Weldon NC! Chesapeake bay is nice , must have been to grow up around . Growing up on the water is awesome .

Nice hook in New Jersey. Don’t see that every day even in big outbreaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back