• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like crab cakes run to Aldi they sale them like once a year. 5 jumb size for $4 something. Got me several bags of them

I’ll hopefully move the convo into its proper locations but talking winter and wedges and cold rain… we’ve had some very bad years the past 3-4 winters tbh .. things really did used to be different with getting several events every year with a couple icing events mixed in too … it was fun then . I agree it’s gotten less fun and way more frustrating especially when the models and even the ensembles have tricked us into believing something big was coming for almost two years in a row now … but I have faith that eventually we’re due for a correction and we will score and we will all re fall In love with winter once again … it only takes that 1 year to bring the magic back .. and unfortunately we’ve had several in a row that have ripped it away

Sad thing is even at the ocean they go with what’s cheaper which is why that bag say restaurant quality meaning it goes to red lobster and even nyc roof tops and they get by with it calling it “real”

I’ll hopefully move the convo into its proper locations but talking winter and wedges and cold rain… we’ve had some very bad years the past 3-4 winters tbh .. things really did used to be different with getting several events every year with a couple icing events mixed in too … it was fun then . I agree it’s gotten less fun and way more frustrating especially when the models and even the ensembles have tricked us into believing something big was coming for almost two years in a row now … but I have faith that eventually we’re due for a correction and we will score and we will all re fall In love with winter once again … it only takes that 1 year to bring the magic back .. and unfortunately we’ve had several in a row that have ripped it away
Ehh, winters here are all in all about the same as they have always been . Bad decades good decades , I do remember all the snows as a kid though which makes it seem a lot snowier . Mind you I was a kid during a pretty bad streak during 06-10. They were special though , it was winter of 2012 when I stopped liking snow , after being heartbroken in 2011. I was alway anxious as a kid “ will this be the year it doesn’t snow “. After 2011 it was over and by 2012/2013 I started . I started liking warm weather as I became more interested in plants and gardening which are obviously not cold activities .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back