• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what the Texas and Oklahoma governor's are pushing

People are mad but well they can get over it or move...

I'd be more concerned about forced vaccination than a return to restrictions.

We seem to be headed in that direction, especially since the DOJ has given their opinion that it's constitutional *AND* FDA approval is expected any day now.

I'd be more concerned about forced vaccination than a return to restrictions.

We seem to be headed in that direction, especially since the DOJ has given their opinion that it's constitutional *AND* FDA approval is expected any day now.
Thankfully my company has already said they would not enforce it.

How long are the responsible people that got vaccinated and got their kids vaccinated supposed to wear masks to protect those who refuse to get vaccinated? This is ridiculous. So, because half the people refuse to get vaccinated and continue to spread the virus and get sick, the 95% of people who are vaccinated and won't get the virus still have to wear masks to protect those that are unvaccinated. Enough already. If you are vaccinated you should not be required to wear a mask. If you can't provide proof of vaccination, then you have to wear a mask. Case solved. Those that are vaccinated shouldn't have to keep looking out for others who are not vaccinated forever.
Your doctor doesn't sound too bright.

This is stupid. How long are those that are vaccinated supposed to look out for those who refuse to get vaccinated? It's ridiculous. Only 5% of the cases are from vaccinated people, and like 99% of those cases don't have symptoms. The rest of the cases are all unvaccinated people spreading the virus and getting sick. Screw them. The vaccinated people aren't spreading it to other vaccinated people and getting sick. The people that did what they were supposed to do can't look out for the idiots forever.
They are doing it because vaccinated people still have a chance of getting infected, even if it's a 5% chance and they hardly get sick, and passing it along to someone who is unvaccinated and has a greater risk of getting sick. But they shouldn't be forced to try to protect those that don't want to get vaccinated. That's their choice to take that risk.

Maybe if you make the point again we'll all get it. ;)

I think you're painting a pretty broad brush here on those not vaccinated. I agree, that the vaccinated should totally get to choose if they wear a mask or not. But, I think you are off base in saying it is all about "protecting" those who have not been vaccinated, at least when it comes to non children. The same people that have been insistent on the masks and vaccines all along are the same ones now pushing remasking and boosters. At some point, they'll have to live life again; there are going to be no guarantees unless you climb in a sterile bubble or die. As for those who haven't gotten the vaccine, there are multiple and valid reasons for not having done so. Do you really need to start calling them names and looking down on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back