• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
North lake mall? In Charlotte ? Don’t think there is a south lake but north lake has gone extremely down hill and is nothing but crime these days . Don’t go .
ALL Malls have done down hill. I cant even remember the last time I've been in one, maybe 2003 ish. It s a fun place to go if you want to be robbed, car stolen or shot.

ALL Malls have done down hill. I cant even remember the last time I've been in one, maybe 2003 ish. It s a fun place to go if you want to be robbed, car stolen or shot.
I'm surprised the Pineville mall in Charlotte is still pretty busy. The only time I go there is to go to Diks sporting goods. I had to misspell diks for it to go through. Ha

The saddest to me is concord mills . I grew up there and it went downhill around 2014 , coincidentally same time the area there took off . It’s busy but also crime ridden . So sad . I grew up going into the bass pro shop to look at the giant fish tank and to climb up into the boats . That was a Friday night for 6 year old me !

Atlanta's malls have been an exception to the rule with their crime, but the malls that cater to rich people with luxury boutiques and luxury department stores (I.E. NorthPark here in Dallas, the Galleria in Houston, SouthPark in Charlotte, etc.) have never been healthier and busier

Atlanta's malla have been an exception to the rule with their crime, but the malls that cater to rich people with luxury boutiques and department stores (I.E. NorthPark here in Dallas, SouthPark in Charlotte, etc.) have never been healthier and busier
True, Atlanta is just a ---- hole in general. Even the nice areas of town you don’t want to be in after sunset anymore.

Atlanta's malla have been an exception to the rule with their crime, but the malls that cater to rich people with luxury boutiques and department stores (I.E. NorthPark here in Dallas, SouthPark in Charlotte, etc.) have never been healthier and busier
In Raleigh Crabtree is still ok , triangle is bankrupt . North hills is not really a mall in the traditional sense , it’s like a midtown area with its own skyline now . Crazy I remember when they put the first tower which was the Renaissance hotel . That’s all Kane developers right there , I like them. Though they are about done now as they have ran out of space and everything around them is more suburban in nature . They won’t be able to redevelop that. Another mall we lost is Cary mall, been there once it was a shithole mall anyways . Crappiest “ mall” I ever saw was the Greenville mall @Shaggy that is not a mall, it looks like a high school that got converted to a mall!

South point is an upscale mall in durham , seems to be doing well.

Awesome! And boy; heavy dose of AGW at work there! ?
Hemispheric patterns are interesting , from my understanding each hemisphere goes through its own cold and warm phases separately . The younger dryas for example and the little ice age were a northern hemisphere phenomenon , however both were preceded by Southern Hemisphere cooling events .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back