• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro Columbia what
month:jul::sector:state::src:ncdc_climate81::state:NC::opt:both::var:avg_high::cmap:jet::dpi:100.png
I told you guys that place is a literal hellhole.

The day has finally come ladies and gentleman, the day where Im talking to a horse girl and I can finally hit her with " save a horse ride a cowboyyyyy" . @Sleet City USA you might be too young to know where that's from! Im sure @SD knows!
Please don't make her feel weird for hanging out with you.

Top date that is unique to Raleigh but also cliche now if you live here

Dorothea dix park, especially the daffodil field and sunflower field . I took @SD out there once before he became a meanager ?

I feel sorry for her. Must be the warm air causing bad decisions
Except it isn’t , she could go for another normal guy with a relatively normal life and personality . Or she could go for the dopest dude ever . No brainer! Most respectful dope goofball on the planet right here !

Top date that is unique to Raleigh but also cliche now if you live here

Dorothea dix park, especially the daffodil field and sunflower field . I took @SD out there once before he became a meanager ?
Back in my day there were still patients at the hospital and that's where you went sledding when it snowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back