• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a state fan I miss it. You had a chance every year no matter how bad the season was. Now if you aren't in the top 4 with the double bye you can just about hang it up.

I hate the current ACC. I would be fine with 8 or 10 teams. Get rid of Notre Dame, BC, Syracuse, Pitt, and Louisville. None of those teams fit. That would give you 10 teams, which means you can play everyone in football each year, and everyone twice in basketball like it should be. The whole reason all the leagues expanded was because the NCAA said you had to have at least 12 teams for a conference championship game in football, and then they turned around a few years ago and said you didn't need 12 teams. You can have 9 conference games, 2 nonconference games, and a conference championship game in football. In basketball you have 18 conference games and the 7-10 teams play an opening round in the tournament to get it down to 8 teams.

Do you think when birds find a birdfeeder they tell other birds about it, or keep it to themselves and hope other birds don't find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back