• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring is sometimes a good thing. Wouldn't you rather live in Santa Monica, CA than in Durham ?
Tough decision. Santa Monica definitely has a better climate, but I do enjoy the changes in weather here still. If weather wasn’t a hobby of mine, Santa Monica would be a no brainer, though.

Tough decision. Santa Monica definitely has a better climate, but I do enjoy the changes in weather here still. If weather wasn’t a hobby of mine, Santa Monica would be a no brainer, though.
Yeah if I wanted pleasant temps year round I’d go somewhere like San Luis Obispo . SoCal in general. Though they are a bit chilly year round at night , plus the cold water ! So maybe somewhere elevated in Hawaii lol

People extremely , like extremely , over exaggerate how hot , long , and humid our summers are! Y’all talk about 95-100 days as if they are the more common days in summer. I mean way some y’all describe summer you would think y’all describing some hot Venezuelan climate or somin. Don’t get me wrong our summers are hot but they aren’t as hot as the numbers y’all throw out lol.
Humidity is the problem to me and not necessarily the heat itself. 78 and super humid is worse to me then say 85 and dry as a bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back