• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People extremely , like extremely , over exaggerate how hot , long , and humid our summers are! Y’all talk about 95-100 days as if they are the more common days in summer. I mean way some y’all describe summer you would think y’all describing some hot Venezuelan climate or somin. Don’t get me wrong our summers are hot but they aren’t as hot as the numbers y’all throw out lol.

People extremely , like extremely , over exaggerate how hot , long , and humid our summers are! Y’all talk about 95-100 days as if they are the more common days in summer. I mean way some y’all describe summer you would think y’all describing some hot Venezuelan climate or somin. Don’t get me wrong our summers are hot but they aren’t as hot as the numbers y’all throw out lol.
Not everybody can go roam the swamps half naked like naked and afraid and think that it's cool outside.

Says the guy that complained about cool days, wedge days, rain days.

I know. It's maybe 4 solid months of t-shirt and shorts. Outside that you start needing light jackets in the mornings. Its not nearly as long or as hot as these weenie's make it out to be.

not going to see much here other than mainly warm with some backdoor fronts with that SE ridge in place.
I’m Thinking it breaks down same time last year it broke down, late March, I feel like models continue to trend warmer until then, because we’re basically relying on the pacific until then which never works out, and there’s a huge TPV north of AK that’s squishing any sort of ridging trying to go up there (Aleutian ridge), feel like blocking makes a return later as you said in early April

Reactions: SD
The average high in 5/12 months (May - September) at RDU is higher than in any month in Caracas, though.

I’m Thinking it breaks down same time last year it broke down, late March, I feel like models continue to trend warmer until then, because we’re basically relying on the pacific until then which mover works out, and there’s a huge TPV north of AK that’s squishing any sort of ridging trying to go up there (Aleutian ridge)
Probably. Wonder if we can get the cutoffs like like last year in May and june

Probably. Wonder if we can get the cutoffs like like last year in May and june
Would be nice to get one stuck in the NE and direct MCV traffic to us, CFSv2 does show something like that tho

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back