• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 cane/wedge is much bigger then a flizzard
Your being a meanager again ??
I'm not saying it's not but that line has been used forever to justify hyping every wave into oblivion. When nothing happens or it's a few Tstorm wind gusts or a little hail it's "whew we avoided insert historically bad analog". It's always been funny to me that's all

I'm not saying it's not but that line has been used forever to justify hyping every wave into oblivion. When nothing happens or it's a few Tstorm wind gusts or a little hail it's "whew we avoided insert historically bad analog". It's always been funny to me that's all
Same with failed snow setups

• Weenie
Reactions: SD
More like Stalin
Nah he is actually the jet fuel in the planes on 9/11!

He is also the nukes that fell on Hiroshima and Nagasaki , the nuclear power plant in Chernobyl , the black hole that will destroy our solar system , the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs , and last but not least he is the mega torch that will happen next winter , the torch that made extinct all weenies ! @SD is literally Thanos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back